Full Job Description
SproutVideo is looking for an experienced Marketing Copywriter to join our team! The ideal candidate is passionate about creating engaging, research-backed, content to drive thought leadership and strengthen customer relationships. This role will require prior experience and a proven track record of creating engaging content and building brand narratives. A writer who is familiar with SEO copywriting, knowledgeable in B2B marketing, and capable of writing for various channels is preferred.
Our immediate need is for a part-time copywriter, but we are flexible and open to expanding this position to full-time employment or contract-to-hire for the right candidate. This role is fully remote, however, we do prefer candidates in the NYC area.
- Develop thought leadership pieces, blog posts, and white papers
- Brainstorm new and creative content strategies
- Ensure all messaging is relevant to strategy, in brand voice, and supports SproutVideo’s goals and values
- Help define and bolster our brand’s consistent, distinctive voice by maintaining and updating voice/tone guidelines as needed
- Incorporate SEO strategy into writing and optimize existing website copy as needed
- Collaborate with our Growth Marketing Strategist and Creative Director to ideate and develop sales enablement content, including but not limited to paid media, website and email copy, case studies, etc.
- Keep up with the competitive landscape, industry trends, and topics relevant to our customers and prospects
- 2+ years of experience in B2B content marketing writing
- 3+ years of professional writing experience
- Ability to create content across multiple points of the customer journey — from landing pages, to white papers
- Familiarity with content marketing and keyword-driven writing for SEO to drive organic customer acquisition
- Ability to communicate technical information in accurate, simple terms
- Exceptional narrative & storytelling abilities that encourage usage and market momentum
- Excellent attention to detail & an analytical mindset
- The ability to produce quality content, on time and under deadline
- A portfolio that displays a strong range of content and is representative of your unique style, copywriting expertise, and audience focus
- Any experience with technical writing or UX writing is a plus