Great opportunity for a highly motivated and talented Social Media Manager to enhance our owned and paid social media presence, driving consumer engagement and new customer acquisition. As a key member of our marketing team reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing, you will work cross functionally to seamlessly implement owned and social media content across our family of wireless brands that include Pure Talk, H2O Wireless and Life Wireless. You will set strategy, be hands on during implementation and ensure that each brand has a proper social media presence across relevant platforms.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing, the Social Media Manager will work cross-functionally to optimize the company’s social presence while ensuring key performance indicators are aligned with the sales and marketing objectives. The successful candidate must be able to collaborate, communicate, and take the lead on suggesting new strategies for social. You must really enjoy a thriving environment that can be at times very busy like an agency. We are looking for a candidate who can manage organic as well as paid across multiple social channels. Competitive social analysis, strategy and a developed content calendar will be key responsibilities for this role.
Telrite Holdings, Inc. is a privately held telecom headquartered in Covington, Ga approximately 30 miles east of downtown Atlanta with a secondary office located in Marietta, GA housing our IT and technical operations. Our brands include Pure Talk, H2O and Life Wireless and provide wireless services to a broad national customer spectrum utilizing the nation’s largest GSM networks. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, great work-life balance and a unique work environment in our Covington, Georgia headquarters.
- Create and own a new social strategy for our portfolio of brands.
- Create content for all our social channels for each brand, specific to the platform they are launching on.
- Know the key differences in tone and purpose for each channel (i.e., Facebook vs. LinkedIn).
- Serve as the social media expert on the marketing team, running Facebook Business Manager as well as Hootsuite for posting on all platforms including organic.
- Execute postings, updates, and news events on all Telrite owned social media channels.
- Deliver the planned social media strategy monthly.
- Establish an editorial content calendar, while collaborating with both internal stakeholders and external partners to develop content that nurtures all stages of the B2C buying cycle.
- Develop community engagement plans focused on turning prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Create and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment with audience of consumers looking for good coverage and budget friendly plans.
- Build a social strategy for our newest B2B offering, PureTalk Business.
- Be aware of media trends and frequently browse through publications, blogs, channels, surveys, statistics, etc.
- Manage the conversation and test/optimize campaign performance; develop campaign wrap reports in partnership with the Data and Analytics team.
- Set goals & KPIs for paid social media based on industry knowledge.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Engage in portfolio prioritization to help set the strategy and product road map for the team.
- Works well with cross-functional teams like design, brand management, and digital
- Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Effectively communicate needs to creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (advertising, communications, etc.)
- At least 4 years of experience in social media marketing.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook (Facebook Ads Accounts/ Business Manager), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn social channels.
- A keen sense of IoS changes currently impacting advertisers.
- Should have experience in programs like Hootsuite.
- A keen sense for geotargeting, retargeting, and audience building of specific campaigns, for specific demographics.
- Strong social media portfolio.
- Ability to craft a social media post in a pinch.
- Ability to work in a group and is cognizant of others’ priorities to help achieve the goals of the group.
- Support and model the company’s core values.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate well with team members.
- Ability to follow directions from management and the project manager.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, with attention to detail and effective prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders.
Please apply now. Thank you for your interest!
Note that job information in this posting is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned and are subject to change based on business needs and management directives. No phone calls, agencies, or solicitations please. While we would like to respond to every inquiry, the volume of submissions prevents us from contacting those that are not close matches for consideration. Please attach resume or include full job history with submission, along with earnings history. Pure Talk, Locus Telecommunications, Life Wireless and Telrite are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to promoting a dynamic, culturally diverse and drug-free workplace.