About the job
Gopuff is seeking a Social Media Copywriter to join our organic Social Media Team, who will serve as the day-to-day liaison and ultimate champion between the Gopuff organization and our online audience. You are CUSTOMER OBSESSED and live for connecting 1:1 with people online, turning strangers into fans and fans into customers. You love writing, you love the Internet (and all its weirdness), and you love combining these two things: participating in, sparking and driving conversations that will make Gopuff’s social media the best branded content on the internet.
- [STRATEGIZE! THINK! IDEAS!] Brainstorm and pitch inventive, exciting, innovative ideas and campaigns to connect with our existing and future customers, both online and in-person, to drive amplified conversation and Gopuff mentions that gets the Internet to notice Gopuff, drives our social KPIs and business KPIs in a way amplifies the content itself, think: how can this content extend into media & press, into the app, into consumer tactics?
- [WRITE, WRITE, WRITE!] Lead ideation of written content creation for GP’s social channels across all mediums: social brand storytelling, captions, text on screen, interactions with customers and brands across all of our active channels: TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and new and emerging social media channels. Update our pages with compelling company news as necessary.
- [OWN OUR SOCIAL TONE OF VOICE] Act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the brand through strategic community support, original content development (writing, storyboarding and storytelling focus), and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust. You’re ultimately responsible for translating the GP master tone of voice into a social media TOV and! owning the dissemination, maintenance and evolution of our social TOV and messaging guidelines as the master brand evolves.
- [PUBLISH & COMMUNITY MANAGE] Distribute and post Gopuff’s content across channels, and oversee daily community management across brand’s channels (responding to fans, identifying real-time moments and brand banter opportunities)
- Report on your own work and use data and insights to drive the generation of ALL content & creative strategy
- Own our Twitter strategy and content creation specifically, writing tweets on the daily
- Create content natively within social marketing channels
- Define and implement social listening and a reactive fan dialogue and moderation strategy that monitors hot and rising social media conversations and trends, and briefing them into the larger team to create and execute against
- Prepare active consumer care response plans as news or crises come up
- Are a passionate consumer of social: you know who’s doing it best
- Love capturing and communicating brand stories through digital media
- A solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytic tools
- Awesome writing, presenting and communication skills
- Understand the difference between organic and paid social!
- Are proficient in creating FOR social media (you know specs, native features, best practices, etc. that will improve the quality of the content)
- Have managed social channels for brands or communities
- Are an insight-miner; someone who loves looking at data points to understand what flopped, what worked, and how to improve content next time
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Can produce in a fast-paced, high-volume and deadline driven environment
- Understand social media is a 24/7 environment and are ready to jump on an opportunity that makes sense for the brand at any time
- Are willing to jump in as necessary when a great opportunity arises
- Are great at juggling multiple projects and to-do’s at once!
- Able to work non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating potential opportunities and workflow shifts to support goPuff’s key initiatives and events
- Positive, proactive and has a TRUE love for customer service
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role. Salary Range: $73k – $100k
$69,000 – $99,000 a yearGopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.BenefitsWe want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*We also offer*:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Equity program
- Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.