Job Summary/General Purpose of Job
- The Senior Web Content QA Specialist helps maintain high quality standards of web content and exceptional UX on the ABA website. Serving as a key contact for a pool of 70+ web authors, the role collaborates cross departmentally to ensure site standards are met and best practices for the web are followed. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of the AEM platform, familiarity with accessibility standards for the web, and prior SEO experience. This individual will be a self-starter with an acute attention to detail, maintaining an organized site structure and perpetually focusing on areas of improvement.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of web content QA rules and guidelines for the ABA website.
- Develop high-level relationships with web authors es and serve as a consultant on web best practices, page layout, SEO, accessibility, and AEM functionality.
- Conduct reviews of entity microsites and work with web authors to identify a web enhancement strategy and implementation steps.
- Resolve quality concerns and addresses/corrects quality issues by interfacing with appropriate entities and staff.
- Create new documentation of processes and standards based on new tool development or business requirements.
- Work with the Web Content QA Manager and other team members on digital content campaigns, strategies, and web projects.
- Maintain, run and review automatically generated content inventory reports and identify QA gaps and enhancement opportunities.
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving website features.
- Troubleshoot issues and assist with UI/UX testing.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Required Education, Qualifications, Experience
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities with prior experience managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager CMS and Digital Asset Manager.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, large enterprise preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, SEO and UX.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent research, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Typical office work environment.
Extent of Travel Required in the Job
- As a normal course of business, the position is not required to travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.