Audacy Kansas City is looking for a highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented Digital Content Producer to join our team.
The ideal candidate is creative, quick-thinking and resourceful. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, and multiple content management systems don’t scare you.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce graphics, logos and videos to publish and distribute across all station platforms, focusing on owned and operated properties like web/app/social
- Create content that drives audience growth and engagement, while supporting station and sales needs
- Help to plan and execute push alert and newsletter sends for top station & podcast content
- Understand reporting systems like Google Analytics and Sprout, and how to use data to drive audience growth
- Work closely with Sales to create and execute client partnership campaigns
- Be an effective communicator (beyond email), and possess the ability to maintain a healthy working relationship in an open environment with all levels of the local/central organization
- Work with sales team on creation of content for sponsorship packages
- Work with programming team on creation of logos and graphics for programming initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
Required & Preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of digital content creation experience
- Flexibility to work nights/weekends as needed
- Audio/video editing experience is a must
- Graphic/logo creation
- Strong SEO knowledge and expertise
- Photoshop experience is required
- Basic MS Office skills are required, as well as how to use/navigate a Content Management System
- Proficient in Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software
- Proficient in Megaphone, Omny or interchangeable podcast publishing platforms
- Understanding of Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software
- Highly adept and proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides or other similar applications
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail and time-management
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com , Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.