DeepRoot Green Infrastructure is seeking a B2B Marketing Content Manager with 3-5+ years of experience to ensure high-quality execution of content marketing projects. Demonstrated experience with a variety of written B2B content creation including blogs, sales sheets and marketing briefs with effective team management, cross-functional collaboration and project management/leadership skills are the focus of this role. This Manager will report into the Marketing Director and will work closely with the Digital Marketing and Systems Analyst and sales team to implement consistent standards for marketing content and deliver a high level of project management while supporting the marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of initiative and independence to anticipate and develop marketing solutions that further DeepRoot’s brand, products, and services with successful implementation. This role is a key contributor and serves the team in a broad range of activities as assigned.
We are a passionate group of innovators, engineers, landscape architects and salespeople engaged in the Green Infrastructure category creating, manufacturing and selling these product-based solutions to the Landscape Architect, Engineer and Contractor trades. We love the role we play in helping cities to thrive with healthy, sustainable tree canopies while helping to mitigate and manage stormwater and the demands of the urban environment. We talk to the design community one day helping to convey the benefits of our solution and the next we are in the trenches with the contractor supporting their efforts to install our products. The vehicles for this communication are printed materials, social media, video, website, and trade shows.
If the DeepRoot mission and our diverse audience segments appeals to you and inspires you to join our team, read on!
- Deliver high-quality, compelling written content including creative briefs, sales presentations, pitch decks, program and product overviews, email campaigns, case studies, project documentation, video and podcast scripts, and other external-facing communications
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Director across sales, engineering, and creative service and industry partners to create impactful lead generation campaigns and marketing programs to drive awareness and retention with our target audiences
- Supports strategic communication planning and multi-channel campaigns and messaging using market specific opportunities and needs based on sales and digital research and analytics
- Manage, audit, and update DeepRoot marketing assets including web content, print, social, etc. for customers and internal teams within branding guidelines aligned to the most current technical product information
- Identifies and improves processes to ensure quality and timely execution of deliverables
- Support strategies for increased engagement with proven ROI through effective testing strategies, quantifiable metrics, and continuous improvement across all channels Provide support across global stakeholders to develop and execute innovative customer growth strategies
- 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a B2B marketer
- 3-5+ years of content development including case studies, white papers, blogs, scripts, social posts, and website and branding
- Experience leading full-funnel marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience with in-person and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and metrics-driven thinking
- Possess an eye for creative design within the consistency of the branding guidelines
- Proficient with the following software and tools
- Microsoft Office
$35,976.42 – $99,837.18 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN 55416: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.