At WMP Eyewear we believe quality eyewear shouldn’t be exclusive to designer labels. That’s why we’re committed to creating fashionable, affordable glasses that are accessible to everyone. Every product we offer – yesterday, today, and tomorrow – is (W)orn and (M)ade with (P)urpose.
We define ourselves as a company that cares, and with this in mind, we aim to give back to our local community on an ongoing basis. Our team consists of proud pet parents and animal advocates which is why we donate a portion of EVERY eyewear purchase to homeless pets in need.
We are fast-paced and looking for people who are quick thinkers, committed, and excited to hit the ground running!
We’re seeking a Creative Content Coordinator to help us shape and share our brand’s story. This pivotal role will immerse you in various aspects of content creation, content organization, and strategy.
Content Creation– Write blog posts, articles, and website/Amazon content that align with our brand’s voice and message. Develop creative and persuasive ad copy for all marketing campaigns. This position will be 50% copywriting.
Content Strategy– Research new creative concepts (ex: new ad ideas for Meta)
Content Optimization– Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to improve organic visibility and search rankings. Monitor the performance of content and make data-driven adjustments to improve engagement and conversion rates.
Content Calendar Management– Coordinate and manage the schedules of freelance photographers to ensure the timely delivery of project materials. Collaborate on the creation of shot lists and mood boards.
Brand Consistency– Ensure all content aligns with our brand guidelines, tone, and messaging. Maintain a consistent and recognizable brand voice in all written materials.
Collaboration– Collaborate with graphic designers, photographers, and other team members to enhance content with visual elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field (preferred, but not required).
- 3+ years experience in creative copywriting.
- Deep understanding of brand guidelines and tone for consistency.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and data-driven approach.
What We Offer:
- Room for creativity and innovation, encouraging fresh perspectives.
- A management team that is committed to making sure you have all the tools and resources you need, when you need them.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- 401k plan and matching.
- PTO/sick time.
- Casual, and collaborative workplace.
- Work-from-home option on Fridays.
- Flexible shift options.
- Enjoy a free pair of sunglasses every month!
WMP Eyewear is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.