About the job
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About The Role
Do you delight in creating content that makes people think, helps solve customer problems, and gets results? The Riskified content team wants to talk to you. We are looking for a talented content writer and strategist who enjoys collaborating across departments and gleaning insights from all stakeholders. You know how to take a data-driven approach to content — you like to experiment, get results, and hone your future decisions accordingly. Your love of efficiency makes you eager to help hone processes to create frictionless content production. Whether it’s long-form or short-form or vertical-, region-, or audience-specific, you want to create full-funnel content that embodies the Riskified brand, provides value to its target audiences, and aligns to business goals.
Essentially, you need to be a versatile storyteller, who has the data-driven mindset to understand what type of content will work best for a given objective as well as the creativity to captivate audiences once it’s produced. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of developing content to engage business leaders, tech-savvy readers, and the C-suite across the buyers’ journey. You should be detail-oriented, able to pivot if needed, committed to producing high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment, and have great follow-through.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with product marketing, marketing programs, and data insights to develop content strategy and write and oversee the creation of full-funnel content (infographics, video scripts, ebooks, white papers, etc.) that drives our integrated marketing programs that are aligned to target personas and buying stages.
- Identify opportunities for new content and visual material (image/video) or engagement tools (surveys, calculators) to help maximize relevance for target audiences
- Understand the who, what, and why of every content deliverable produced
- Collaborate with stakeholders to recommend the best formats/deliverables to achieve their goals
- Regularly report on content performance, using data derived through analytics tools to identify opportunities and learnings
- Collaborate with Riskified’s in-house design team to develop compelling visuals to bring your writing to life
- 2+ years experience in content marketing, ideally within an enterprise B2B tech environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to create high-quality content and messaging
- Demonstrated successes in capturing target audiences through engaging content
- Ability to identify and communicate drivers that underpin a successful content strategy
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Passion for the craft of storytelling in brand journalism and the process for producing it
- Creative mindset that embraces strategy and thrives on developing creative solutions
- Extremely focused on measuring and optimizing the performance of your content
The base salary range for this position is $85,000 – $110,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer. What You’ll Be Doing
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Of Our NYC Benefits & Perks
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.