For over 80 years, LECO has been a leader in the development and production of world class laboratory instruments delivering state of the art products nationwide and across the globe. Located in St. Joseph, Michigan, LECO continues to be a family-owned company that understands the value of shared interests, long-term stability, loyalty, and trust.
Full Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
The Content Specialist is responsible for the creation and execution of marketing content across multiple channels, including by not limited to websites, blogs, e-mail campaigns, advertisements, product literature, corporate literature, video, and social media.
- Work with team members, product managers, sales managers, application experts, etc. to plan, write, edit, and distribute digital content across multiple channels
- Write and edit text for off-line marketing materials, such as product brochures, flyers, print ads, and more
- Develop and maintain a shared content calendar to manage and organize blog posts and social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Edit, proof, and coordinate development of additional content created by LECO professionals or external contractors
- Edit and proof other materials as needed
- Monitor all corporate Social Media accounts and respond to any inquiries as directed
- Write and distribute press releases and product releases
- Work with trade publications and other members of the media to maintain a positive corporate image in print and online
- Assist with the writing, planning, and development of internal communications and newsletters as needed
- Other duties as require
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to show examples upon request. Web-based examples a plus
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment. Good time and project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines accordingly are essential
- Technical aptitude or scientific background helpful
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of blogs and various social media platforms a must. Basic html skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other related field
- Two or more years of relevant writing experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.