About the job
Discover where your talent fits best at ALM…
At ALM, we’re reinventing the way professionals use information, news, data, marketing solutions and events to manage the business of business. Headquartered in New York City and with offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. Join our team of talented ALMers working to create an exceptional experience for our audiences and customers across the globe.
Who We Are…
Here at ALM, we are a customer-focused and market-driven company dedicated to the success of our internal customers and the customers we serve with our information products and marketing services and events. Our teams deliver premium content to professionals in the legal, financial services, benefits, consulting, property and casualty insurance, and real estate industries.
Salary Range: 65,000 to 75,000 USD Annually
The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Total compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Marketing Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, white papers, eBooks, social media, and the marketing pages of ALM’s website. The Content Marketing Writer’s responsibilities also includes creating content marketing strategies and campaigns for our brands.
To be successful as a Content Marketing Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Marketing Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Why you should join ALM…
- Generous Benefit Plans for Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401(K) Plan With Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days & Sick Days)
- Summer Fridays – Early Office Closure
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care & Medical Expenses
- Parental Leave
- Career Development Learning & Training Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Work Schedules
ALM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ALM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.