Our not-so-secret sauce. Award-winning, inclusive, Top Workplace culture doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a result of hard work by extraordinary people. More than 9,000 of the industry’s brightest talent drive our efforts to deliver purposeful work and meaningful impact every day. Learn more about what makes us different and how you can thrive as a Content Marketing Specialist within the Marketing and Communications team at MMA. Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 170 offices across North America, we combine the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world’s leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).A day in the life. If you are a creative, brand-savvy, versatile and prolific marketing copywriter, storyteller, and content developer who knows how to conduct research and who is comfortable collaborating closely with subject matter experts and internal clients to write compelling, informational content that aligns with MMA’s editorial style, then this role is perfect for you. As the Regional Content Marketing Specialist, you will create print and digital content that not only provides information but also showcases MMA’s thought leadership, products and services, colleagues and culture. Our future colleague. We’d love to meet you if your professional experience has included:
- Writing across multiple formats and for multiple audiences, including long and short form, internal and external, email, social and papers.
- Producing well-researched, compelling content for a variety of audiences addressing the organization’s offerings, capabilities, and expertise.
- Organizing writing schedules and building editorial calendars to meet deadlines and ensure content drafts, projects and materials are delivered on time.
- Editing content created by subject matter experts for grammar, tone, length and quality.
- Utilizing industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission, vision and values to inspire ideas and content.
- Developing content for multiple platforms such as printed collateral, websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, social media and blogs.
- Serving as a peer editor, reviewer and copywriter on a Marketing & Communications Team.
What you need to qualify for this job:
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate and collaborate with clients, colleagues, and management at all levels.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, switch focus as needed, and maintain a calm, professional demeanor under deadline.
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- High proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. and with Smartsheet.
- Ability to work effectively both independently (with little to no daily supervision) and as part of a team.
In addition, the following is highly preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Creative Writing or other relevant programs.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Hybrid work environment.
- Work is performed in a typical interior office environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods.
We know there are excellent candidates who might not check all of these boxes. Don’t be shy. If you’re close, we’d be very interested in meeting you.Valuable Benefits.We value and respect the impact our colleagues make every day both inside and outside our organization. We’ve built a culture that promotes colleague well-being through robust benefit programs and resources, encourages professional and personal development, and celebrates opportunities to pursue the projects and causes that give colleagues fulfilment outside of work.Some benefits included in this role are:
- Generous time off, including personal and volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Hybrid work
- Charitable contribution match programs
- Stock purchase opportunities
To learn more about a career at MMA, check us out online: http://marshmma.com/careers or flip through our recruiting brochure: https://bit.ly/3QpcjmwFollow us on social media to meet our colleagues and see what makes us tick:
The applicable base salary range for this role is $60,030 to $112,035. The base pay offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, education, and any applicable minimum wage requirements. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.We are excited to offer a competitive total rewards package which includes health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K savings and other wellbeing programs as well as employee assistance programs.Who You Are Is Who We Are.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.Marsh McLennan and its affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
To apply for this job please visit careers.marshmclennan.com.