About the Job
- We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager Lightolier 3D to join our 3D Printing Team in Burlington.
- Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
- As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
- Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
The 3D Challenge
We take light beyond illumination with 3D printing. We are at the forefront of shaping this fascinating new era for lighting in the digital age with new digital manufacturing technologies and disruptive business models and go-to-markets. Generate growth, create maximum value and a sustainable leading competitive position will be key challenges in this entrepreneurial environment. In the upcoming 3 years we will take 3D printing to a complete new level, rolling it out globally, reaching 1.000’s of customers and creating a >100mio business.
Focusing on the right customers, telling our story and explaining the benefits around 3D printing is one of the key elements of growth. In the end we make luminaires, like everybody else does. Except, we do it differently. With clear benefits and USP’s: a tailored design, delivered to you fast, sustainable by default with the quality you expect from Lightolier branded products. To support lead generation and online conversion we need a distinctive content strategy and exceptionally executed campaigns which we run online via own and paid channels. You are in charge of the content strategy, our storyline and the assets which need to be created to tell it!
What You’ll Do
- Create a compelling storyline based on the trends, customer pains, values and the customer decision journey
- Build a communication framework to deploy our storyline amongst internal stakeholders, prof customers and consumers
- Based on the input of the central Comms team, Product, and Business Development Managers determine what campaigns and assets are needed
- Share and collaborate with Market organizations deploying communication assets and listing requests.
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns and assets, adapt and deploy
- Manage budgets and execution teams
- Bachelor/University degree in Communication/Marketing
- Dynamic and eager to win team player
- Thrives on working in highly dynamic and uncertain environments
- 5+ years of experience in (online) communication and marketing
- Experienced in setting up communication tactics in a distributed B2B environment with high product focus.
- Understands the lighting business and products so can translate features into benefits, customer pains into value props and knows which content is needed in which phase of the funnel.
- Preferably experience in architectural, interior and/or design brands/firms
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
What You’ll Get In Return…We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences. Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender Identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran, marital status, and any other protected characteristic protected by federal or state law, rule, or regulation.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.