Rep Cap, a content marketing agency that specializes in creating and promoting high-impact content for B2B professional services brands, is seeking a client success manager/account manager to join the team that ensures that new and current clients achieve their content marketing and business goals while enjoying a consistent, positive customer experience in line with our organizational values.
The right person for this role will be curious, self-motivated and committed to raising the bar for B2B content marketing in their work.
This is a full-time, mid-career role, reporting to the client success director.
Our agency is fully remote, with team members working from their homes throughout the U.S. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging for all candidates and employees, and we highly encourage applicants from historically excluded groups to apply.
The base salary range for this role is $55K-$75K, with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on team and individual performance.
What You’ll Do
The client success manager at Rep Cap combines strategic thinking, creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills to add value in all of their business relationships, including clients and colleagues. You’ll work with content strategists, project managers, writers, editors, designers, developers and multimedia producers to bring digital content experiences to life on time and within budget.
- Cultivating strong, positive relationships with current and prospective clients, in support of the agency’s overall account-based marketing strategy.
- Contributing ideas toward client strategy, branding, positioning, campaigns and other marketing initiatives.
- Preparing and presenting persuasive proposals and marketing plans to clients.
- Generating and analyzing campaign reports against client goals.
- Contributing to the oversight of copy, design, development, and multimedia content production.
- Contributing toward the timely maintenance of the agency’s CRM (Pipedrive) to ensure quality data capture and client service.
- Contributing to Rep Cap marketing campaigns, through speaking engagements, webinars and other channels.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of progressive experience in high-impact, deadline-driven account management roles within B2B agencies.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to meet ambitious deadlines and proactively relay obstacles to other team members.
- Strong general business acumen.
- Demonstrated interest in our clients’ industries (primarily HR tech, insurance and financial services).
- High level of digital fluency, with a demonstrated interest in continuously learning and mastering new marketing software, including CRMs and marketing automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales and marketing principles and best practices.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate professionally with stakeholders as part of a fluid, asynchronous remote team.
- High level of attention to detail.
Why Work With Us
- An opportunity to create content for the brands shaping the conversations about the future of work, finance and sustainability.
- Performance-driven compensation. Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, paid parental leave, 401(k) with match, and 5+ weeks of annual holiday and paid time off from day 1.
- Flexible, results-driven work environment.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion, pay equity and organizational transparency.
- Ongoing investment in your learning and development.
To apply for this job please visit repcap.applytojob.com.