Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200410039
Imagine what you could do at Apple. Join the Apple Fitness+ team and enable impactful change on a global scale to help our customers live a better day and healthier life. Apple Fitness+, the first fitness and wellness service created for Apple Watch, is in search of a world-class fitness content specialist/producer with experience in exercise programming and digital fitness experiences to join our team in Santa Monica, CA. We are looking for a candidate who is a skilled communicator and has a passion for the user experience with a proven track record of planning and executing their own workflow within a highly collaborative team.
- Deep knowledge and experience in fitness programming across multiple workout types, exercise selection and modifications.
- Ability to translate complex fitness concepts into easily understandable and doable exercise experiences.
- Skilled at creating original workouts and content for video. Familiarity with high-profile video production is preferred.
- Expertise coaching on-camera talent for video in the fitness/health space is preferred.
- Track record for creating premium digital fitness experiences and integration with technology preferred.
- Proficiency with content management systems preferred.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and deliver quality work under deadline pressure.
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative, follow-through, and extreme attention to detail.
- Minimum of five years in the fitness industry as an instructor, personal trainer, small group trainer, teacher trainer or manager.
- Holds an accredited group fitness or personal training certification or equivalent degree in exercise science.
We’re looking for an experienced fitness content specialist/producer to help produce original and engaging fitness content for Apple Fitness+. Based in Los Angeles, this person will work across teams contributing to the vision of fitness content in Fitness+ by collaborating with trainers and Fitness Technologies team on music selection, exercise selection/modifications, rehearsals, workout descriptions, as well as participating in video production in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. The ideal candidate has a deep background in programming for group fitness and/or personal training, teacher training and management of fitness professionals. This person has experience creating digital fitness content and experience in high end video production. They have a passion for bringing fitness and wellness to a multi-level, global audience.
- Work with trainers to help improve skills including on-camera coaching, programming, and cueing mastery.
- Assist video editors in any Fitness+ related post-production editing, quality control and metadata input.
- Maintain detailed documentation for future programming curations.
- Collaborate on creating content for specific goal oriented programs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.